Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rihanna to Design Clothing Line


We will finally be able to wear a garment designed by the one and only Rihanna!  After many years in the spotlight and after countless breathtaking fashion moments, the "Birthday Cake" singer will be designing a line for River Island, a U.K. design house.  

Although the line won't debut until Spring 2013, River Island has said that the collection will reflect Rihanna's unique street-to-chic style.  In the meantime, we can get our Rihanna fix by following her unique fashion sense on red carpets and video shoots around the world.



Rihana




Rihanna


Rihanna


Rihanna
When asked about her new fashion venture, Rihanna said,  "I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me.  I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."


Stay tuned for more about Rihanna's partnership with River Island as Spring 2013 approaches.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: