Friday, July 13, 2012

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Matchy Matchy

It's no secret any more that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are officially an item, known to most as "Kimye", especially since Kanye made his debut on Keeping Up With the Kardashians this past Sunday.  As shocked as some people were to learn that they are now a couple, I must admit I was glad to see the two of them together.  They are both very unique individuals, with an eye catching fashion sense who definitely go outside the mold when it comes to fashion.  Although they have only been dating for a few months Kimye has already made a not-so-knew fashion trend hot again...couples dressing in matching outfits.  Many people have voiced their disapproval for the influence Kanye has had on Kim's style, but I like it.  It's nice to see Kim switch things up a bit.  She is usually seen is very sexy, body hugging outfits.  Seeing her tone things down a bit, both with her clothes and her make-up is refreshing.  As much as I like to see Kim and Kanye's outfits compliment each other, I hope that she genuinely likes this new phase in her style evolution and that she's not changing her style simply to please her man.

Check out the style evolution of "Kimye"...



Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

kim kardashian kanye west fashion fun with bar refaeli 20






Personally, I love it when my husband's and my outfits match, it makes getting ready for functions a bit more exciting, challenging and it usually gives me a reason to go shopping, so there's an added bonus.  If you haven't tried this trend, I challenge you to give it a shot.

Happy Matching!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Kim Kardashian‬, ‪Kanye West‬‬‬‬

    ReplyDelete