Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cory Monteith

I was saddened to learn this past weekend that the talented Cory Monteith had passed away.  When I first saw the Twitter messages I hoped that it was just a hoax.  Only too soon did the British Columbia authorities confirm the sad reality.  Glee is a show I watch every week and the story lines with Rachel and Fin are always my favourite.  I can't imagine watching this show without Cory's story lines.  

Even more so, I can't imagine what Leah Michelle, Cory's real life Rachel Berry, must be going through right now.  They were both so young and their story was just beginning...so many experiences that will never be lived.

I wanted to dedicate this post to Cory Monteith, his unforgettable body of work as an actor and his kind soul.  May you rest in piece Cory and never again feel the pain you felt in life.

















Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment